Breast Reduction With Lift
Many women desire a prominent bustline, but having breasts that are too large can be burdensome and physically distressing. Breast reduction is a cosmetic procedure that involves reducing and reshaping overly large, pendulous breasts for a more satisfactory breast appearance. When a patient also suffers from other breast imperfections, such as sagging or malpositioned areolas, breast lift surgery is recommended for optimal results. This procedure improves the position of the breasts and areolas so that they sit higher on the chest. Dr. Fadhul performs breast reduction with lift to provide his patients with the supple, youthful breasts for which they yearn.
Benefits of Breast Reduction With Lift
Breast reduction with lift is a procedure that yields gorgeous results and can provide the following benefits:
- Proportionate and symmetrical breasts
- Reduction in neck, back, and shoulder pain caused by heavy breasts
- Improved breast shape
- More youthful-looking breasts
- A more aesthetically pleasing breast profile
- A dramatic boost in confidence
Dr. Fadhul is dedicated to providing the results his patients desire while maintaining the essential characteristics that make each person unique. Your new breasts will complement your natural physique and proportions, giving you the most favorable results possible.
Many women are good candidates for breast reduction with lift, but those who experience the best results are individuals who are in good health, do not smoke, and have realistic expectations for the procedure. Women are advised to consider this procedure only after their breasts have finished developing.
Breast Reduction With Lift Procedure
After assessing a patient’s individual needs and desires, Dr. Fadhul will devise a surgical plan to achieve ideal results. Incision options for breast reduction with lift are as follows:
- Keyhole incision involves incisions that encircle the areolas and run vertically down the breast tissue to the inframammary fold. A keyhole-shaped area of tissue is removed, the areolas are reshaped, and the remaining skin is tightened. This type of breast reduction is ideal for women who require moderate correction.
- Anchor-shaped incision involves incisions that encircle the areolas, run vertically down the breast tissue, and follow the inframammary fold. An anchor-shaped area of tissue is removed, the areolas are repositioned, and the remaining skin is tightened. This type of breast reduction is ideal for women who require extensive correction.
- Doughnut incision involves two concentric incisions that encircle the areolas. A doughnut-shaped area of tissue is removed, the areolas may be reshaped, and the remaining skin is tightened. This type of breast reduction is ideal for women who require mild correction.
- Dr fadhul prefer the Dermal vault technique because it’s safe for the vascularisation of the nipple areola complex , can be used in all sizes of breast,chances of lactation is there too and it gives more stable results in the long follow up.
Recovery and Results
Recovery from breast reduction and lift surgery varies from patient to patient, and Dr. Fadhul will provide detailed postoperative instructions on how to care for your new breasts. Most patients experience some swelling, bruising, and discomfort that can be managed with recommended medications. It is important to walk as soon as possible after surgery to prevent blood clots and promote healing, but strenuous activity and heavy lifting must be avoided for at least four weeks. You can expect to return to work two weeks after surgery. Results from this procedure are considered permanent, given that you adopt a healthy lifestyle to avoid drastic weight fluctuations that may compromise the appearance of your breasts.
Since all patients are unique and have different aesthetic goals, the breast reduction with lift procedure is always completely customized. Dr. Fadhul will review your goals and concerns during your initial consultation to create a surgical plan that will meet your needs.